Forums » Singles' Discussion

Painful spasms in his tummy

• August 14, 2015 7:28 AM CEST

My fiance told me that we should have jeru trap because he has been keeping himself for  long and he has painful spasms from accumulation of sperm in his tummy. I told him that is not possible but he is insisting and showing signs of pain. Should I cooperate with him just to relieve him?

This post was edited by Pastor Dunamis Okunowo at August 14, 2015 8:26 AM CEST
  • August 14, 2015 8:27 AM CEST
    there is nothing like accumulation of sperms. sperm cells don't last over a week. they die and more are produced. the spasms is due to another thing. let him see a doctor for proper diagnosis
    • 212 posts
    August 14, 2015 11:30 AM CEST

let him go to the hospital.

• 44 posts
    August 14, 2015 12:32 PM CEST

Thank you Emmanuel for the enlightenment, our sister needed to hear the truth from a male perspective, I plead that more guys in the house should enlighten us  more.

Your Fiance should see a doctor for his spasm. If you  decide to" relieve" his pain which is wrong because you are not to have Jeru trap with him, then be ready to continue to "relieve" every time you meet because the pains will always come when he wants Jeru trap.

And if he thinks that you are the only doctor that can relieve him of this pain, and you both are sure that your relationship was approved by God, then he should go ahead and marry this doctor so that you can give him permanent relieve. But remember that getting married is not all about sex though it's a very vital component of marriage.

• August 14, 2015 2:39 PM CEST

My dear, you are a human being, not a pain reliever or a panadol. It's just  a lame excuse to have jeru trap

• 212 posts
    August 14, 2015 2:41 PM CEST

when on earth did sex become spasm reliever?How about men who have stayed sexually pure without masturbating,that means they should have more than spasm right now. Honestly the dude is just looking for a way to put down the urge and forgetting the repercussion ahead. let him go see a doctor and get medical help if he has spasm as he called it,you are not for experiment girl. If you two were not courting,how will he deal with it.i just hope the person in question has not already had sex because men have a way of getting a lady to do such and the babe with her chicken heart will succum because of feeling. Pls i beg you,do not. He will thank you later

• 60 posts
    August 15, 2015 12:23 AM CEST
    Hahahahahha, Another trap from the pit of hell, if that is the case, some of us would have died by now. My sister like pastor said you're not panadol oh, but if actually he's on pain, I think he should go see a doctor real quick. But there's no such thing