Forums » Singles' Discussion

I was told by a prophet that I will not get married

• August 18, 2015 8:13 AM CEST

Pastor, I was told by a prophet that I will not get married. Now I am twenty nine and I am born again. Is this God's will for my life?

• K T
    • 19 posts
    August 18, 2015 10:42 AM CEST

Whose report do you believe? Is that what God is saying to YOU? Have you prayed against evil utterances using the blood of Jesus after you got saved. Have you also seek God's face concerning your marital life?

Study the word of God and speak it into your life everytime. Mostly, use the blood of Jesus to break away from every evil utterances, known or unknown. Also, don't forget that 'Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, cursed is everyone that hangeth on a tree.

• 212 posts
    August 18, 2015 11:15 AM CEST

Why did he say so? or was he trying to say there could be some spiritual hindrance to your delay in marriage and you misinterpreted that as you woud not get married? Who is the prophet and what influence does he have in your life? No true shephard would give such a prophecy of doom leaving a sheep in fear. It is either God shows him to revert it as a prophet or to keep it to himslef and pray for you.Prophets can by the power of God,turn the course of an event but delivering a message that would cause a child of God to live in fear and not edification should not be accepted. When you agree with it,it will come to be. I have had a prophet say my mum would die and that she is under attack and when she told me,i told her God has shown me too and i have reverted it and she is still living to the glory of God. You cannot meet some prophet somewhere and let his or her word carry weight in your life . Do you have a pastor whom you are submitted to and what is he saying about that. Shephard are for feeding and you should mind where you get word of knowledge from.Even if all of them still say you would not marry and you know you should marry(you are not an eunuch i believe) ,then like Hezekiah,turn to God and change it.Please if you hope to get married,please do not agree with that prophecy. I can tell you clearly that it would not work if you disagree with it.You should also stay in the word of God constantly so you can know his counsel for your ife per time. Dear woman of God,you will marry.I speak to you in Jesus name,you will marry in God's timing. Focus on growing ,spritually,mentally,financially and emotionally. You are the best

• 60 posts
    August 18, 2015 2:03 PM CEST
    The bible says my people are destroyed because of ignorance, and its sad to say that most believers today live by what they hear not what they know by the word of God. What a tragedy. That a saying sounds like it could come from God, doesn't make it from God, only biblical principles you know works for you. The bible says none shall lack her mate Isaiah 34:16. My sister go and find out truths for yourself, if an unbeliever will get married, how much more the daughter of the most high God, please know your place in God
  • August 20, 2015 4:16 PM CEST

God is your father, in the natural do you believe what a distant uncle (that you are not even so sure he is a relative) says about you over what your dad told you? No. That so called uncle has little or no authority over your life. Your father does, and you had better belief his word above any other. The same way, dont allow any prophet tell you what is not. Go into Gods word for yourself. What did your father say? Thats the only thing you have a business believing. Dont allow fear. Faer will sure open the door for the devil to operate and afflict. You are responsible over your life not a prophet. Whatever is not in Gods word concerning you is false, discard it. Stand on Gods word and speak it out loud over your life.