Forums » Singles' Discussion

He woke up in the night touching me all over!

• June 22, 2015 7:20 AM CEST

My fiancé invited me to come and visit him in Port Harcourt for three days and promised and even vowed that nothing will happen. I got there there trusting him only for him to wake up in the middle of the night touching me all over.

He started begging me that it would only be once and I just couldn’t believe it. Of course I refused him because I have promised God that there would be no Jeru trap before marriage.

I left his place first thing in the morning and came back to Lagos. Now, I want to leave him and break the relationship but he is begging. Please advise.

• 1 posts
    June 22, 2015 4:55 PM CEST
    Pastor Dunamis Okunowo said:

My fiancé invited me to come and visit him in Port Harcourt for three days and promised and even vowed that nothing will happen. I got there there trusting him only for him to wake up in the middle of the night touching me all over.

He started begging me that it would only be once and I just couldn’t believe it. Of course I refused him because I have promised God that there would be no Jeru trap before marriage.

I left his place first thing in the morning and came back to Lagos. Now, I want to leave him and break the relationship but he is begging. Please advise.

• 212 posts
    July 7, 2015 4:50 PM CEST

I see you are a very strong lady.That you packed your things and left the next day shows you have inner strength. I think you should give him another chance. Chances are when a man loves you he would be tempted to touch but the God in him would be the restriction,He could fall short sometimes but stand strong and stop staying in closed doors with him. It is hard for a man that is turned on to control himself.It is better he never got turned on. No course for break up,see ur mentor

This post was edited by Bimbola Olumoba at July 29, 2015 2:57 PM CEST
    • 1 posts
    July 22, 2015 6:44 PM CEST

you shouldnt spend the night at your fiance's place in the first place. i know i might be tempted that is why i wont even try inviting her over to stay over unless its my parent's place (or where there is supervision) and she can stay in the guest room. i agree with the previous reply, its difficult for guys when they are turned on. you can give him a second chance only this time, dont spend the night anymore at his place. you just might not get away if this happens again. this is just my point of view.

This post was edited by Michael Dare at July 22, 2015 6:47 PM CEST
    • 60 posts
    July 24, 2015 12:17 AM CEST
    Temptation is not a sin, its yielding to it that is a sin, you've helped him, now you hold the commanding power and he will be willing to do anything so use it to get him go for more of God and self development. No room for breaking the relationship yet.
  • July 24, 2015 4:02 PM CEST
    you will not blame your fiance because men are turned on by sight. perhaps you slept on the same bed with him i don't think there is any guy that can resist that kind of temptation expect the guy is impotent or not in love. Any guy that says i slept on the same bed with my fiancee & nothing happened is a big liar. you broke the boundary by sleeping over in his house & on the same bed. i think what happened is not enough reason for you to end the courtship if you re sure that he is the man God ordained for you. both of you should visit your mentor & read books for more wisdom & knowledge on how not to break the edge while courting. God bless you!!!
    This post was edited by kenechukwu joyce ojukwu at July 24, 2015 4:21 PM CEST
  • July 24, 2015 4:19 PM CEST
    Dearly beloved, breaking up at this level is like fighting a battle up to the extent where you are about to win and you decide to let go. You have proven the fact that Christ lives in you. The onus however, is now upon you to make him draw nigh to Jesus NOT to break up! Grace speak for you!